Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The FCB Blogging System is BACK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Through much hard work, and some mercenary support the FCB Website System is back.

Back in the day, users used to use free webs to display their collections. Others use photobucket to display scans.

Today FCB offers http://www.freedomcardboard.com/YOURSITE websites to anyone who wants them. Domain names can also be mapped to these if you want.

This is a free service of FCB, so please use it :)

If you have questions, please see the special forum for this at the bottom.

Make your own FCB Site here
http://freedomcardboard.com/wp-signup.php

The principle rule of the sytem is no identity theft, and no blogs made only to mock other members.

scooter2374

Jul 4, 2010
New Jersey
The hits just keep coming from FCB. Great job getting this done guys. Unfortunately for me I quit baseball/card blogging this Spring. Best of luck to everybody that gets aboard.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
scooter2374 said:
The hits just keep coming from FCB. Great job getting this done guys. Unfortunately for me I quit baseball/card blogging this Spring. Best of luck to everybody that gets aboard.

"blogging" is a broad term

It can be used to blog, it can be used to display, it can be used for whatever you guys wanna use it for.

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
cgilmo said:
scooter2374 said:

It can be used to blog, it can be used to display, it can be used for whatever you guys wanna use it for.

****? ;)

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
DaleMurphyCollector said:
cgilmo said:
scooter2374 said:

****? ;)

heh, standard acceptable use policy applies

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts