Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Justin Upton Road to 68

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolters03

Feb 14, 2011
St. Paul, MN
I have started the impossible, but I won't ever stop so we will see what happens. In my signature you will see I have 11 Bowman Chrome BGS 9.5 Justin Upton RC auto's. I have one more currently on the way. BGS Pop report says there are 68 in existance although I know the accuracy of their pop reports are not so accurate, but it is the only tool I have to gauge how many there are. Anyway my goal is to one day have them all. Going to be difficult, but heck this is what we have these hobbies for. If anyone out there knows where I could find one of these it would be greatly appreciated if you pointed me in the right direction. I am looking for all colored 9.5's as well, but I'm not trying to get all of those...YET!

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Making your goal public will only add to the amount of money you will have to pay to complete your goal. People will bid them up just to make you overpay.

wolters03

Feb 14, 2011
St. Paul, MN
That's the thing. This is a very long term goal. So if someone tries to bid me up and overpay I will just stick them with it. If they want to keep it forever just inspite of me when they don't even know me then that's their own problem. I know the value of these therefore I know what is a fair price.

P_Manning 18 said:
Making your goal public will only add to the amount of money you will have to pay to complete your goal. People will bid them up just to make you overpay.

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
Good luck on your journey. I'm sure several of them are stored away in collections and will never see forums or online auctions. Either way, cool idea.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:

+1 if I had a dollar for ever project ruined by greed I could write a book. Hell I even got burnt by a member looking to complete something, only to sell it as soon as they got it from me for 4x's what I hooked them up for.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
With Upton being on such a roll, this will make people submit theirs to BGS, and the number 68 will be obsolete before long.

Members online

Latest posts