Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Beckett's site down again, like every weekend?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marterburn

I can't sign in, is everyone else getting this too? I just wanted to check a few card prices for cataloging purposes, and I haven't been able to sign in this weekend at all. I've tried using Firefox, IE, and Netscape. None work.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
Glad to see this thread, I've been trying to get on since yesterday and I have not been able to. I even sent them an e-mail :lol: :lol: Like that will get answered.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
I gave up on their site. Too bad, I appreciate the online pricing and would use it more IF the website had an industry standard uptime.

It's been 6 months since they launched a new web site (and it is still a mess), and I sense that the Einstein's that launched the site are still trying to plug holes in the dam. My question, how long would the IT folks at your work last had this debacle occured on your work's web site?

My boss would have given our IT department (4 people) about 2 days to come up with a temporary fix and 3 weeks to fix everything or they would be out the door.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I can log on but I can't access "My Collection". I keep getting the F5 error and I need to add some cards and organize a little.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Beckett: masters of information management they are not.

This is scary considering their main business is to keep track of card prices...or is it to promote UD, Topps and any other manufacturer who gives them money?

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
I've only used them to see graded pop reports.
Except, nothing from Donruss Threads comes up at all. I want to see if there are any other 10s besides my Francisco.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
uniquebaseballcards said:
Beckett: masters of information management they are not.

This is scary considering their main business is to keep track of card prices...or is it to promote UD, Topps and any other manufacturer who gives them money?

Too be fair, I get accused of this quite a bit too.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I went back just this weekend to try to find more Justin Upton cards to trade for. I made a post, but always have trouble finding it again. I have no idea if anyone even sees it. I wonder how much their traffic dropped since opending the new site.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I keep getting some error messages - I emailed the error numbers. I fully expect them to extend the OPG I purchased for however long this downtime lasts. If not, I will call my credit card company and talk about getting the charge reversed because they didn't live up to their end of the deal (1 month of service).

Members online

Latest posts