Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Royals trade Mike Aviles to Red Sox for Prospects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I don't like this trade at all, only because I've bought some Navarros and now they're worthless to me. Anyone want to buy a 2008 Playoff Navarro auto??

Looks like the Sox aren't done, either. I'm hearing via ESPN that they're talking a trade for Rich Harden.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
DeliciousBacon said:
I don't like this trade at all, only because I've bought some Navarros and now they're worthless to me. Anyone want to buy a 2008 Playoff Navarro auto??

Looks like the Sox aren't done, either. I'm hearing via ESPN that they're talking a trade for Rich Harden.

#redsox get rich harden. espn 1st reported. for lars anderson and ptbnl (via @RochieWBZ)

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Zambrano38 said:
DeliciousBacon said:

#redsox get rich harden. espn 1st reported. for lars anderson and ptbnl (via @RochieWBZ)

I like this very much. Anderson was expendable and Harden can can good, just as long as he's healthy.

Members online

Latest posts