Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Furcal to the Cardinals?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Sam,

Why do you "like him a lot?"

Even if the Dodgers eat all but the entire contract and we send over a nobody, we have a manager that will actually play an injury prone, washed-up player, who is well past his prime, and cant hit.

Regards,

Adam

P.S. - I'm not at all excited that this is in the works.

TheLuTimebombs

Dec 28, 2010
Haha really? Not excited to replace the worst player on your team in Ryan Theriot? Furcal will be a huge upgrade from whatever the heck you guys run out at SS every day.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
My fellow Cardinals fans were excited about the Theriot "upgrade" over Ryan.

But, buck 171 Furcal will not improve our team.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Kinda think that the Cardinals woul dbe better off seeing what it would take to get Elliott Johnson, Reid Brignac, or Sean Rodriguez away from the Rays. All three players would probably excel in the NL .

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
TheLuTimebombs said:
Haha really? Not excited to replace the worst player on your team in Ryan Theriot? Furcal will be a huge upgrade from whatever the heck you guys run out at SS every day.

Disagree

TheLuTimebombs

Dec 28, 2010
Adamsince1981 said:
TheLuTimebombs said:

Disagree

Furcal has played in 41 postseason games, Theriot has played in 6. Who's experience would you rather have?

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
TheLuTimebombs said:
Adamsince1981 said:
TheLuTimebombs said:

Disagree

Furcal has played in 41 postseason games, Theriot has played in 6. Who's experience would you rather have?

Are posteason games your argument? If your answer is yes, don't respond. If your answer is no, type J/K and hit reply.

TheLuTimebombs

Dec 28, 2010
Adamsince1981 said:
TheLuTimebombs said:
Adamsince1981 said:
TheLuTimebombs said:

Disagree

Are posteason games your argument? If your answer is yes, don't respond. If your answer is no, type J/K and hit reply.

My argument is the fact that he's gotten to the postseason, something the Cardinals are obviously trying to do. If they aren't, why play the game?

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Adamsince1981 said:
TheLuTimebombs said:
Adamsince1981 said:
TheLuTimebombs said:

Disagree

Exactly, how the hell is that a argument. Furcal is a POS that always gets hurt and while he can field he is a offensive liability. I hated that the Dodgers signed him from day 1 and they stuck with that POS. Good riddance, I don't care who or what the Cardinals give up for him just take him PLEASE!

TheLuTimebombs

Dec 28, 2010
Rickzcards said:
Adamsince1981 said:
TheLuTimebombs said:
Adamsince1981 said:
TheLuTimebombs said:

Disagree

Exactly, how the hell is that a argument. Furcal is a POS that always gets hurt and while he can field he is a offensive liability. I hated that the Dodgers signed him from day 1 and they stuck with that POS. Good riddance, I don't care who or what the Cardinals give up for him just take him PLEASE!
I bet you wanted to get rid of Matt Kemp last year too.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
TheLuTimebombs said:
Rickzcards said:
Adamsince1981 said:
TheLuTimebombs said:
Adamsince1981 said:
[quote="TheLuTimebombs":nw0d84p5]Haha really? Not excited to replace the worst player on your team in Ryan Theriot? Furcal will be a huge upgrade from whatever the heck you guys run out at SS every day.

Disagree

I bet you wanted to get rid of Matt Kemp last year too.[/quote:nw0d84p5]
Nope, not a fan of his but there are several others that the Dodgers need to dump that also are POS. I don't know why any team would be pursuing Furcal or why any fan of that team would be happy about it.

Members online

Latest posts