Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************Sunday Morning Thread ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Last full day before my daughter and her fiance' head back to Alaska. :(
On the bright side, we've had the best visit that I can recall and they're moving here after they get married next summer. :D

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Three different preachers talking ; when does life begin ? 1 says at conception , 2 says at birth and the third says WHEN THE KIDS LEAVE HOME . Signs your getting older is when they start moving closer - my oldest just did ::facepalm::

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Gents!!!

Barry - You are not alone with the coffee :) I worked until about 8:30pm last night and clocked back in at 3:45am this morning...coffee is my brain today :lol:

Art - Hows your weekend bud??

Gwynn5453l4u - Nice word with erudite :cool:

Dave(69) - Wow they came and are going fast...sounds like its been a great visit if you are already missing them. GREAT that they are moving close soon :mrgreen:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Gwynn keeps using words i have to look up i'll stop sending him cards :lol: :lol: :lol:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Sad news who ever that was sending me FREE COFFEE stopped :( I hadn't bought any in about a year .
aaaaaaaaaaaahh feel better had FOOD now

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
metallicalex777 said:
Morning Gents!!!

Barry - You are not alone with the coffee :) I worked until about 8:30pm last night and clocked back in at 3:45am this morning...coffee is my brain today :lol:

Art - Hows your weekend bud??

Gwynn5453l4u - Nice word with erudite :cool:

Dave(69) - Wow they came and are going fast...sounds like its been a great visit if you are already missing them. GREAT that they are moving close soon :mrgreen:

Been a busy weekend Alex. I've had a few dogs here all weekend, other than our 6, but the money is fun. :D Got up yesterday with severe lower back pain. Been having trouble with it for years, but it wass wet nasty weather when I got up, and I think that and the work I've been doing recently just got to me. Feeling a bit better today, but heading out the door for a session with one of my clients.

Talk to you all when I get back.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
MojoDan said:
metallicalex777 said:
tramers said:
I'll enlarge spot on you

Might as well right me down as Alexander...thats my name when I'm in trouble :shock:

Grammar Hammer early this Sunday morning. Going to be a good day :D

You are write sir...3 hours of sleep doesn't do me well, but I think you know all about that ;) :lol: VERY nice job with the Grammar Hammer buddy :mrgreen:

Art - Glad the back is a bit better today. GREAT stuff about the business going strong too...enjoy the day and be as pain free as you can. I hope for less wet and more warmth for you :)

George - Good Morning! You better have your package by tomorrow :evil:

Charlie - Enjoy the movie...I was MORE than happy/content with its end. Did you read the books? If not I am very eager to hear the opinion of someone who has only seen the movies :)

Barry - There is a line of MTers that are getting coffee...but you are now on my list ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts