Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************Sunday Morning Thread ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Dan- Not at all.

TTM success yesterday

Sent: 22 Jul 2011
Received: 30 Jul 2011

Steve Spurrier
SteveSpurrier8x10.jpg

Another great football coach success. He signed, "To Joe & Crystal. Go Gamecocks.". I like that a lot of the coaches include the inscriptions, it's very cool.

Not the best, but I took some pictures of the cards that came with the Mack Brown autograph. Here they are.

Offense: Top row, l to r: Malcolm Williams WR, Tray Allen OL, David Snow C
Bottom row, l to r: Cody Johnson RB, Fozzy Whitaker RB, Ahmard Howard TE
MackBrown8x10B.jpg
MackBrown8x10C.jpg

MackBrown8x10D.jpg
MackBrown8x10E.jpg

Defense: Top row, l to r: Emmanuel Acho LB, Keenan Robinson LB, Kheeston Randall DL
Bottow row, l to r: Blake Gideon DB, Christian Scott DB, Justin Tucker K

It includes the 2011 schedule on the side and on the back of the schedule are the coaches.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I could see doing it if I had a team name and suddenly changed allegiance or something.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I also received another card for my Reds project yesterday.

1927 W560 Hughie Critz
1927W560HughieCritzA.jpg
1927W560HughieCritzB.jpg

Hughie Critz was a second baseman for Cincinnati from 1924-1930. He was a good defender, leading National League second baseman in put outs (1930), assists (1926, 1930), outs made (1926, 1930), and defensive WAR (1925). He was good at the plate as well, finishing in the top 5 in MVP voting in both 1926 (2) and 1928 (4).

He was always at or near the top in fielding among National League second baseman. He hit .322 in his rookie year and even had 2 hits off of Grover Alexander in his first game. His rookie season was the only year he hit over .300. Still holds the Reds all-time record for assists in a season by a second baseman with 588.

The 1927 W560s came in sheets of 16. There were 2 different red sheets and 2 different black sheets. The sheets included jokers.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
George_Calfas said:
MojoDan said:
I could see doing it if I had a team name and suddenly changed allegiance or something.

Why would someone change team allegiance :?:

Maybe their team is in the cellar and they adopt a new one to root for? Diehard fans don't do it but people who relocate and stuff might consider adding another team to root for.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
George_Calfas said:
MojoDan said:

Why would someone change team allegiance :?:

Thats not to say that you would adopt the Cubs or anything since you are a Cardinals fan but it does happen.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
GOOD MORNING!!!

I went back to the Batman filming last night with my camera. they were filming a prison break scene and I got some good pics of the Batmobile :mrgreen:

Flori-Dave that's awesome that your daughter and her future husband are moving to Panama City.

Joe congrats on another TTM success and the W560 looks awesome.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
pghbuccos said:
GOOD MORNING!!!

I went back to the Batman filming last night with my camera. they were filming a prison break scene and I got some good pics of the Batmobile :mrgreen:

Flori-Dave that's awesome that your daughter and her future husband are moving to Panama City.

Joe congrats on another TTM success and the W560 looks awesome.

Thanks, Dave. Looking forward to the Batmobile pics. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts