Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Monday - August 1st, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Good morning.

I just noticed that local native Jose Cruz (TE) was signed by the Buccaneers as a rookie free agent. His brother Mike Cruz was starting TE at Pitt, but left after disciplinary problems earlier this year. I never saw if he landed anywhere else.

And a re-post in case it slides by from yesterday's thread :

I have something that came up that I will no longer have money for cards. It's going to be a rough few months. The good news is I don't think I'll have to sell any of my collection, although it's not guaranteed right now.

I had to go through and cancel all of my snipes on some sweet Topps cards, and I'm kind of heartbroken.

JoshHamilton said:
Slette said:
I'll give you $1 less than Brennan offers.

This isn't a Polish auction, *******. The price is supposed to go up
...I am Polish. WTF!? :lol:

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Morning. Good luck with your situation Brennan, hope you get it worked out soon. I think I got all signed up for the ESPN league. Keeper is Matt Ryan :benson:

Been up since 3am with some stomach bug. Ugh, feel like ****.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
Morning fellas, football starts today....Not that I'm around that much in the evening anyways but it will be even less for a couple of months :mrgreen:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Get well soon, Craig.

I probably won't be on much starting tonight through Thursday, as I'll be house sitting for my brother.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I was able to count to ten in polish before english. :lol:

Good morning fellas

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Morning all.

This landed in the mail yesterday;

LockerEliteBlue.jpg

Now if only the golds would drop in price a bit.

Get well soon Craig. Good luck on your situation Mag.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I was just learning everyones names on here and now everything is different :lol:

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
MojoDan said:
I was just learning everyones names on here and now everything is different :lol:

No kidding. If it wasn't for a Locker card, I would have no idea that Shi Guy is the poster formerly known as One Bad Day. Speaking of... OBD/SG - nice Locker! You're doing a really nice job of picking his stuff up!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Probably better off if I just learn first names. Slim odds those get changed.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Sinorice Moss has been labeled a sensation at camp thus far while working with the 1st team offense. :D

(Not by me, but actually on the Eagle's website by a real writer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts