Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Addressing question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Hi all,

Was wondering whether you guys put your address as both the "To" and "From" address on the return envelope?

I heard that some post offices won't send an envelope without a return address. So, if I send my "inner envelope" with just my address as the directional and the sender doesn't fill in the return corner, would that be a problem?

Years ago, I used to leave that corner blank. Sometimes it would get filled in, other times it wouldn't. Didn't seem to be a problem back then, just wondering if regulations have changed.

My latest ttms , I have put my address twice on the inner envelope with no problems, but sometimes it is cool when the autographer puts his/her own label on the corner.

What do you guys do?

tigsfan

Aug 15, 2008
Michigan
I leave the return address on my SASEs blank. I figure that if the PO tries to do a RTS, I will still end up getting it. :lol: :D

G

tigsfan said:
I leave the return address on my SASEs blank. I figure that if the PO tries to do a RTS, I will still end up getting it. :lol: :D
Put yours for both, because if they RTS it to the player you sent to, may or may not get it back again.

Members online

Latest posts