Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

- - - - - - The Morning Thread - - - - - -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning Guys. I am now the proud father of 6lb 7 oz baby boy. One that is destined to be a five tool, switch-hitting centerfielder for the Red Sox one day. Life is great, and Mini-MojoDan is finally here.

I have to mention that INDYMANN really sent some nice stuff to jump start his Red Sox collection but with the revolving door of family and friends stopping by to visit I havent had time to scan...

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
IndyMann said:
Welcome back, Dan! Congratulations on the new addition to your family.

Thanks bud! Gonna try and pass by the shop later if I get a few minutes to pick up a new binder/sheets for his collection. You really went the extra mile there!

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
MojoDan said:
IndyMann said:

Thanks bud! Gonna try and pass by the shop later if I get a few minutes to pick up a new binder/sheets for his collection. You really went the extra mile there!
Didn't mean to cost you anymore money. :oops:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
IndyMann said:
MojoDan said:
IndyMann said:

Didn't mean to cost you anymore money. :oops:

Its a much welcomed expense. I might go the toploader route instead, that would be free!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thanks for all the well wishes guys - I know the ride is just begining but man, its awesome

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
George - 2 things!

1. I only sleep 4 hours a night anyway.

2. I have very little desire to sleep - that pride keeps you awake whether you want it to or not. I am just so happy to finally have him here at home that I think its gonna make me want to do more, even though I might not have the time to... :D

...also, I start this thread at 5am my time :D

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Good Luck with the refund.

Not much here, the Bonds finally made it and a long story with the Larkin. He ended the auction to take it to a show, did not sell, when I emailed him asking the deal he responded with a $15 offer. Paid!

Did win a Joe Jackson bat one late night!

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
George_Calfas said:

Not much here, the Bonds finally made it and a long story with the Larkin. He ended the auction to take it to a show, did not sell, when I emailed him asking the deal he responded with a $15 offer. Paid!

I saw that he had ended that. I was wondering what the story was with that.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
IndyMann said:
George_Calfas said:

I saw that he had ended that. I was wondering what the story was with that.

I paid with my CC to provide me with some added piece of mind.

Latest posts