Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

+++++ FCB Morning Thread 12/21 +++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
And thanks in advance to whoever bought me that ‘54 Set!

Ended at $7,200.

A bit high IMO considering some of the conditions of the big cards. Quite a few no top borders in the lot for instance...

But still way better than 1/2 a case of ‘20 Prizm football for the same price! LOL

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
And thanks in advance to whoever bought me that ‘54 Set!

Ended at $7,200.

A bit high IMO considering some of the conditions of the big cards. Quite a few no top borders in the lot for instance...

But still way better than 1/2 a case of ‘20 Prizm football for the same price! LOL
wasn't that complete run under 100,000 cards each ---88 topps 3 million ?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Took the morning off to watch Bennett. Daycare is closed for the week and Jayme had to go in until noon today. The neighbor had a doctor's appointment get scheduled this morning so I'm watching their 2 year old for a bit as well

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Holiday weeks are all or nothing. Either crazy busy or try to stay awake. Today has been crazy. Hopefully it slows down the rest of the week.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Double trouble!

Hey everyone. Slow week, only working today and tomorrow. Looking forward to prime rib on Christmas Eve!

They ended up having to rush our neighbor to the neighboring hospital (bigger and nicer) about 50 miles away. Thankfully Jayme came home about an hour ago. This is the longest their daughter has been away from the mom so there were a couple of rough patches, but it went really well this morning. Now I'm at work for the last 4 hours of the day. Starting to wish I would have just taken the whole day off lol

Members online

Latest posts