Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Barry Sanders 1/1 Auto (Need some Help)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
madman1978 said:
I dont believe you can expect a grand at this point.
If you need to sell right now
take 600 If you can hold i would hold it till the economy recovers a bit more

Well, I kind of need to sell it but not in a week. So I could hold off a bit if needed, but not a year or so. Going off the logo price, I expected around half maybe. ($600) I had an offer of $500 and nothing else worth while in the past 2 days. Didnt know if I was overshooting at $600 or not.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Kutzy said:
madman1978 said:
I dont believe you can expect a grand at this point.
If you need to sell right now
take 600 If you can hold i would hold it till the economy recovers a bit more

Well, I kind of need to sell it but not in a week. So I could hold off a bit if needed, but not a year or so. Going off the logo price, I expected around half maybe. ($600) I had an offer of $500 and nothing else worth while in the past 2 days. Didnt know if I was overshooting at $600 or not.

i would say 500 is about as high as it is going to get.

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
From what I have been told since I pulled it, I guess $600 was overshooting. I just took the $500 added to the $50 I got for Marcus Allen and it came out to a decent profit with a few cards left to go.

Thanks for the help.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Kutzy said:
From what I have been told since I pulled it, I guess $600 was overshooting. I just took the $500 added to the $50 I got for Marcus Allen and it came out to a decent profit with a few cards left to go.

Thanks for the help.

Nice sale. Who was your rookie patch auto?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts