Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cardinals V Brew Crew 8/9-8-11 SERIES THREAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Huge Series for both teams!

I'm not loving our 3 starters considering what happened to Edwin last time against the Brewers.

I think it's late enough to say the Cardinals better win at least 2 of 3. If the Brewers come in and add to their division league that will be a huge statement and the Cardinals haven't played well enough to say 4 games is an easy deficit to overcome all year.

I guess what I'm saying is, it is time for the Cardinals to put up or shut up.

PLAY BALL!!!!!

....can you tell I'm excited....

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Sam Banks said:
Adamsince1981 said:
[quote="Sam Banks":2xmkusjg]animatedALBERT1.gif

tumblr_llu2bobh4o1qe6c18o1_400.gif

I love the Cardinals Retired numbers part of your sig!

One of my friends is a professional photographer and he took 10 pictures and made one out of it. It's pretty awesome. He gets into any MLB park for free to take pictures.[/quote:2xmkusjg]

That is awesome!

A banner the same exact size with all the WS Championships would be killer as well...

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
As a fan of neither teams.....I hope the Brew Crew take two of three.

I also hope McGehee's bat is indeed alive now and I hope (if he pitches) Gallardo throws one hell of a game.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
I started a new job 4 weeks ago and have been out of Cardinals country for 3 of those weeks. Sitting here in my recliner watching FSMW is a little slice of Heaven. Doesn't hurt that my 2.5 year old is cracking me up.

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
Huge Series for both teams!

I'm not loving our 3 starters considering what happened to Edwin last time against the Brewers.

I think it's late enough to say the Cardinals better win at least 2 of 3. If the Brewers come in and add to their division league that will be a huge statement and the Cardinals haven't played well enough to say 4 games is an easy deficit to overcome all year.

I guess what I'm saying is, it is time for the Cardinals to put up or shut up.

PLAY BALL!!!!!

....can you tell I'm excited....

I say pretty much the same thing. The Brewers need to win 2 out of 3, and just win series after series.

Members online

Latest posts