Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Ginter N43 Auto Redemption Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eamon

Jun 16, 2010
Purchased a Cliff Lee N43 Autograph redemption on ebay this week. Just received the card today. There is gray scratchable dried powder over the code. It is just out there in the open. Do they have that stuff on them this year? I know some redemptions this year do and some do not. But, with this being somewhat high end I am kind of worried. Especially since I wanted to sell or trade this card. Is there any way to just check if the code is good without actually redeeming it?

Eamon

Jun 16, 2010
I would rather not post the scan (because I would just be posting the actual code). There is no silver bar whatsoever over the code. The code is just out there in the open with a light silver color there. Also, I looked at the card very closely on the back and there is actually no signs of scratching or powder residue whatsoever....

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
very suspicious, all my redemptions have a silver bar over them, of course the N43's might be different. I couldn't
find any pics on ebay...maybe that is why.

Kevin

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
just confirmed that none of the N43 autograph redemptions had the silver bar..more topps screw ups. Hopefully
you should be fine.

Kevin

Eamon

Jun 16, 2010
Thank you very much for your help. The seller had high feedback % but not 100%... over 99% though...

Again, thank you.

Members online

Latest posts