Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

To answer any questions before they arise:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Leaf is currently engaged in a lawsuit with a fellow manufacturer.

As anxious as I am to discuss this, I am unable to comment at this time.
Needless to say, we are eager defend ourselves in the proper venue when the opportunity presents itself.

Until then, we will not comment on any "claims" or be available to answer questions about pending litigation (including any potential counterclaims which may be filed shortly).
BG

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
+1 on Dustan's statement, have liked a lot of what you've done lately, hope this doesn't screw that up.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Brian, are you able to comment on if the release of your product is still on schedule, or if things will be delayed/halted until further notice?

I wish your company the best of luck.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Card Magnet said:
Brian, are you able to comment on if the release of your product is still on schedule, or if things will be delayed/halted until further notice?

This product was released almost 3 weeks ago and is long sold out.
BG

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Leaf said:
Card Magnet said:

This product was released almost 3 weeks ago and is long sold out.
BG
::facepalm:: Where the hell have I been? Well this is embarrassing. I need to pay attention to the baseball side of things more.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
sportscardtheory said:
Good luck, Brian. What a waste of time and effort for you AND Topps to have to go through this.

and a waste of money to the lawyers.
someone at topps should be killed for this.

Members online

Latest posts