Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

White Plains Show next week who is going

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone going to this show and is it worth the 3 hour drive? Is there a lot of steals there?

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
mwashuc06 said:
Anyone going to this show and is it worth the 3 hour drive? Is there a lot of steals there?

Generally no, there aren't many steals there.

Anyone setting up - any extra space you might be willing to sell Saturday? I originally didn't expect to be in town this weekend so didn't buy space but now my plans have changes. Let me know.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
jcmint said:
mwashuc06 said:

3 hr drive-I wouldn't

I'll be making a 3 hour drive but it will be on my way back to DC. Gonna stop by on Thursday to finish up a couple of deals and drop some RCR's off.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
i may sneak in there tomorrow after work. i feel a light headache coming and would require me to leave a tad bit early... :p

anyone else going tomorrow? jeff, hope to run into ya brother

dave

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
cool. figure that 1st day might be slow so decent deals possibly

ill be the neck tie wearing, man bag slinging fella

dave

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
daveyou said:

dave

I was going to try and stop in tomorrow but I can't see many dealers being there. Maybe I'm wrong.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
JEA2880 said:
daveyou said:

dave

I was going to try and stop in tomorrow but I can't see many dealers being there. Maybe I'm wrong.

never been to thurs show myself so we shall see. as long as beckett rcr is there, good enough for me tomorrow!

dave

daveyou said:
j, turnaround time..they would return it at the show? or be mailed back to your house?

dave

At the show....

JSA & PSA is roughly 2-3 hours depending on the crowd if you get to the show early (on a Sat or Sun).
My experience is that PSA runs longer. Figure since its not a Sat or Sun it should be quick (hopefully).
I never went on a Friday, so we should see.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
I will be there thurs, sat and sun for sure.. maybe friday if i'm really really bored. My brother is looking for some extra space to set up with so if anyone has extra space they're looking to sell, PM me!!
Avery

PS: Come say hi to me, i'm the 5'9'' kid probably wearing a backwards snapback carrying around a box of cards

Members online

Latest posts