Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thome 600!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Way to go Jim!! Nice to see he'll get the ball as it went in the [strike:1zze4tr5]Twins[/strike:1zze4tr5]Tigers bullpen (if I'm not mistaken).

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Actually saw that one coming, especially to leftfield with all the big breaking balls they threw him in that AB.

I personally never met him, but my bosses did at a private signing we did and he was as nice as everyone has said. He even asked for one of the Photos we had, since he hadn't seen it before.

Never a whisper of PEDs and I've never heard any bad stuff on him from any team he's been with. Also, people may forget he helped get the Phillies rebirth started by being the first big-name FA to sign there...

Good for him!

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
Congrats to James Howard Thome! I always liked this guy. Nice to see him get such a great milestone! Although the steroid era has desensitized us to it a bit, 600 is pretty insane!

archiebunkerjr

Dec 11, 2008
I swear Thome got half of those 600 home runs against Detroit. :x

As a Tigers fan, I was pleased to see the Detroit crowd give Thome a standing ovation. He deserved it.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Guess this is old news now... Wish UD had done a nice job with the Griffey 600 Homer cards since it could have been a very collectible set. Unfortunately they threw money down the drain the way they did make the card.

6048024598_0656132857_z.jpg

Members online

Latest posts