Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Weekend Edition - Saturday/Sunday - August 20/21, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Good morning.

I'm going to the Pirate game later today through my wife's work. We're having an early dinner before the game starts and then we'll be sitting in a section of seats that I've never sat in before, I'm not even sure how to get to those seats. :lol:

joeyV

May 20, 2009
New Orleans
BatmanFuckyou.jpg

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
And for the first time in at least 7 years I have had a request for a money order. Do sellers still take money orders? User has nearly 900 feedback.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
I asked how many auctions he was planning to go after. The primary purpose for me is to put all of the payments received towards paying off my PayPal account with an upcoming move.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
sigh
Hi can we please cancel the antonio brown transaction then you can second chance offer the card. I'm sorry and I know this is my fault I hope we can take care of this without any trouble.

- premier_sports_cards1

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
At this point I can live with the Money Order, especially considering the combination of few watchers/few bidders.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
How much? Both are stickers so I am not making a big push for them. However, if the price is right that is a different story.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
If the SOTT has a clean sig will you go ahead and grab it for me? That is too good of a price for that card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts