Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How do you revise feedback on eBay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Accidentally submitted feedback for the wrong item. How do I alert eBay to change and remove the feedback?

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
eBay said:
If you left negative or neutral Feedback for one seller that was intended for another seller, we may be able to remove it. Here's what you need to do:
1. Leave exactly the same Feedback for the right seller.
2. Contact us to let us know about the error.

Note: We don't remove positive Feedback that was left for the wrong member.

To contact them, click customer support in the top right on eBay's homepage and there should be a 'contact us' button on the right side of the page.

I had left a seller a negative (which is very rare for me) on an item. PSA auto ball where there was NO sticker on the ball. We went back and forth with no luck. I left a negative explaining the problem. A month later my phone rings and its the seller. He tells me he is not happy about the negative, I told him I was not happy with the item. I had already contacted PSA/DNA who told me to send the ball back to them for a recert. ONLY cost $10 for a new sticker / full letter of authenticity, and they paid to ship it back. All for $10! So back to the story, they guy says the feedback is important to him selling, could I remove it. I was honest and told him it cost me only $10 to get it recertified (plus $10 insured shipping to them), I would split the cost with him. He refunded me $10 and I modified my feedback to a positive "seller went through great lenghts to make sure I was happy".

I believe the person with the feedback needs to request a change from the other party. At least thats how it worked for the negative.

Members online

Latest posts