Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Sweet Spot Case Break (FCB SPONSORED!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Welcome to the Treasure Hunters box breaking group!

If you want to see how these breaks run, I have several videos up from previous breaks, and they can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/ryo1549, also under ustream at ryo1549.

Now info on the break:

This break is for 2011 Sweet spot which includes 18 boxes! A Full master case of sweet spot coming straight from gilmore's shop!

Here's how the break works. I will have 16 slots available. Each slot costs $115 This includes shipping and paypal fees, supplies. Each slot will get you two teams, both teams will be randomized to you. I will have 2 separate tiers. Tier 1 will include all of the top teams with the most hits and highest rookies. Tier 2 will be everyone else.

Shipping time: There will be a 2 week shipping guarantee on each break. If you don't have your cards within two weeks (barring any major issue) You have the right to ask for a refund.

Once slots are filled up I will send out invoices with a due date. You can pm me, post in here or IM me on AIM at ryo1549 if you want to join!

**All duals, triples, and quads will be randomized between every team on card and if person gets more than 1 team he just gets an extra shot.

*please note* I will accept Money Orders, and Paypal.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a form of communication.

This message and break has been approved by gilmore!

1. Ryo1549
2. kcgranola

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts