Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

9 More Names Added to the Bowman Draft Picks Checklist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
In an ongoing effort to improve the flow of information at Topps, more information has circulated about the TBD’s located in the 2011 Bowman Draft Checklist. The added names are:

Tyler Anderson Rockies
Kyle Crick Giants
Michael Fulmer Mets
Larry Greene Phillies
Travis Harrison Twins
Taylor Jungmann Brewers
Blake Snell Rays
Robert Stephenson Reds
Blake Swihart Red Sox

Jungmann will be a big addition, and Swihart should be the sleeper in this list. Look for Bowman Draft Picks to release in December, and stay tuned for more information.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Wow. I didn't realize this was about ego. I figured you'd simply merge the two topics like usual.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Pine Tar said:
Jaypers said:
Wow. I didn't realize this was about ego. I figured you'd simply merge the two topics like usual.
And this would only be yours..... seems yours was just crushed :lol:

Hey, leggo! :lol:

Curious if this is a first for these boards.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
ballerskrip said:
Base cards or autos?

Autos. I posted the official press release from Topps in the thread which Gilmo deleted. I'd post it here, but he'd probably delete that too.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Swihart 1st round selection by the Red Sox. I don't see how he could be a "sleeper"

cgilmo said:
In an ongoing effort to improve the flow of information at Topps, more information has circulated about the TBD’s located in the 2011 Bowman Draft Checklist. The added names are:

Tyler Anderson Rockies
Kyle Crick Giants
Michael Fulmer Mets
Larry Greene Phillies
Travis Harrison Twins
Taylor Jungmann Brewers
Blake Snell Rays
Robert Stephenson Reds
Blake Swihart Red Sox

Jungmann will be a big addition, and Swihart should be the sleeper in this list. Look for Bowman Draft Picks to release in December, and stay tuned for more information.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Bob Loblaw said:
cgilmo said:
not today JP, not today.

throwdown!

Not on my end. I certainly don't own the monopoly on creating informational threads, I was just puzzled as to why this happened.

Anyway, aren't you ecstatic about the addition of Greene?

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
cgilmo said:

Tyler Anderson Rockies
Kyle Crick Giants
Michael Fulmer Mets
Larry Greene Phillies
Travis Harrison Twins
Taylor Jungmann Brewers
Blake Snell Rays
Robert Stephenson Reds
Blake Swihart Red Sox

Nice, Larry Greene.

Not really sold on him yet.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Huffamaniac said:
Swihart 1st round selection by the Red Sox. I don't see how he could be a "sleeper"

cgilmo said:

Tyler Anderson Rockies
Kyle Crick Giants
Michael Fulmer Mets
Larry Greene Phillies
Travis Harrison Twins
Taylor Jungmann Brewers
Blake Snell Rays
Robert Stephenson Reds
Blake Swihart Red Sox

Draft placement and hobby status are completely seperate.

I base this on the price of his topps stuff vs others

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Well aware of that.

He is on the Red Sox, was on Team USA and a 1st round selection. Even though he is a C and Salty is doing pretty decent, I see Red Sox fans and others buying into him, and based on the sale of his previous released cards, they seem to sell pretty decent. No sleeper

cgilmo said:
Huffamaniac said:

cgilmo said:

Tyler Anderson Rockies
Kyle Crick Giants
Michael Fulmer Mets
Larry Greene Phillies
Travis Harrison Twins
Taylor Jungmann Brewers
Blake Snell Rays
Robert Stephenson Reds
Blake Swihart Red Sox

Draft placement and hobby status are completely seperate.

I base this on the price of his topps stuff vs others

Members online

Latest posts