Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

9 More Names Added to the Bowman Draft Picks Checklist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Dammit, now I have to buy a case for the WORST reason: to try and pull autos of my guys. I never do that, but how can I pass up 2 Milwaukee 1st Rnd autos in the same set?

I'm stoked about Jungmann

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
My final 4 would be Starling, Bundy, Rendon and Bell (yes, even though he's a 2nd rounder).

I'd save Cole's Chrome auto for 2012 Bowman, as the tradition for Topps of late has been to save the #1 pick for the next year, although I'd hope they include his 2007 AFLAC autos in BDP, as they did last year with Harper. I'd save Hultzen for next year as well, perhaps as the cover boy for 2012 Bowman Chrome.

Kinda disappointed that Mahtook and Guerreri didn't make either of these lists, btw.

Wes

OG
Administrator
Jaypers said:
My final 4 would be Starling, Bundy, Rendon and Bell (yes, even though he's a 2nd rounder).

I'd save Cole's Chrome auto for 2012 Bowman, as the tradition for Topps of late has been to save the #1 pick for the next year, although I'd hope they include his 2007 AFLAC autos in BDP, as they did last year with Harper. I'd save Hultzen for next year as well, perhaps as the cover boy for 2012 Bowman Chrome.

Kinda disappointed that Mahtook and Guerreri didn't make either of these lists, btw.

Archie Bradley would be another top guy who would be left out. Bell would be a nice card but I would rather have the Cole or Hultzen.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Jaypers said:

Couldn't agree more, save Cole and include those 4 guys.

As long as the 4 are premium guys like Starling, Bundy, Rendon, Bell, Cole, Hultzen, Bradley, I'm stoked. But if its 2 of these guys and 2 second rounders I wont be too thrilled. Hopefully the premium guys that are not included are at least included as chrome base for added value.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
hive17 said:
Dammit, now I have to buy a case for the WORST reason: to try and pull autos of my guys. I never do that, but how can I pass up 2 Milwaukee 1st Rnd autos in the same set?

I'm stoked about Jungmann

You are going to have some competition my friend (I am sure we both will), but I am anticipating saving up and going hard after these guys.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Wes said:
SeattleSports said:
eh, the last 4 hopefully will be bigger names. Color me unimpressed by these additions.

Agreed. I want the "final four" to be Cole, Rendon, Bundy and Starling.

Agreed....a solid meh on my part.

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
My main concern is the draft was so pitcher heavy. This looks to be a product that will have even fewer cards than usual that will hold their value as compared to what they will get at release. Just so much attrition with pitching prospects.

Members online

Latest posts