Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Almost missed it, but...Happy 60th Birthday Bake McBride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
He was my favorite player growing up, I put a fuller appreciation in my PSA registry here:
http://www.psacard.com/SetRegistry/alltimeset.aspx?s=29292

I'm always looking for Bake stuff I don't have, which is pretty hard at this point. I actually have more PSA-graded cards, but the registry admin seems not to have been able to find the time in the last couple years to add them to the profile, which is extremely frustrating. Someday...

Anyway, I can't believe he turned 60. Jeez. My mom was born 2 days before him, and she's turning into an old lady right before my eyes. Does that make Bake an old man now?

edwards_everything

Aug 7, 2008
I enjoyed reading your description in the set registry. I was a fan of all those Philly teams growing up since my cousins lived in Philly, and we went to a couple of games when we visited. My memory is a bit cloudy, but I think McBride was my uncle's favorite player. He also liked Luzinski. Good memories. Thanks for sharing!

Members online

Latest posts