Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTM Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zbdub808

Nov 12, 2010
If I was to send a card now, what are the chances it will get signed? Do they ever toss out fan mail?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
look at if he signs year round if at all . Some will have mail fowarded to them . Minor leaguers might leave country for winter ball .
local locker room doens't leave much room for mail
Picture055-2-1.jpg

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
tramers said:
look at if he signs year round if at all . Some will have mail fowarded to them . Minor leaguers might leave country for winter ball .
local locker room doens't leave much room for mail
Picture055-2-1.jpg

IDK if he was referring to MILBers.

Need more info....

If its a star player, more than likely it will get tossed due to the amount of mail they get. There are the slim chances as stars sometimes sign during certain times of the year (All Star break, end of year, playoffs). If you join a TTM site yoy can gauge when a certain player is "likely" to sign. Mariano Rivera definately has a pattern as well as other star players. Some will only sign mail from the state they play for, or packages like large photos and balls (cards get tossed). Most young players, who are not stars, like the fan mail (as long as you send 1 or 2 cards), send a handful and you'll get nothing. Some people try the old I'll send 10 and tell the player to keep 8, in hopes hell sign all for them. (they know about eBay too).

Long story short.....PM me with the name and I'll give you the low down.
TTM's are NOT a perfect science as I have lost over a dozen baseballs in the mail......

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
if you cant afford to lose it, dont send it, depends on who the player is that you want to send to, check the players return time and rate

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
zbdub808 said:
Say I send to Matt Cain, what do you guys think?
wait till ST, or you would have almost 0 chance at him. In ST there is a slight chance you could get him, so worth a try

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
he hasn't hada return since 2010's regular season according to Sportscollectos.net

Members online

Latest posts