Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allen & Ginter question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
My buddy gave me a bunch of A&G to list and one was a code card. All it has are two symbols, one on each side. What are these called? Never seen one before.

Obviously I can't post a pic.

Thanks.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
PeteD said:
My buddy gave me a bunch of A&G to list and one was a code card. All it has are two symbols, one on each side. What are these called? Never seen one before.

Thanks.

You can look on ebay to see what they are called, but they are deciphers. They were inserted 1 per case.

Kevin

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Those were worth a little something the first 2 days Ginter came out, but now they're not worth anything really. BTW, the first day of Ginter, we pooled our code cards together(and those decipher cards) for a lot on ebay to sell and the guy who broke it last year sent a message saying "Wouldn't you like to see me break the code again this year so give me a scan of the codes free." We didn't though.

A_Pharis

coltsnsox07 said:
Those were worth a little something the first 2 days Ginter came out, but now they're not worth anything really. BTW, the first day of Ginter, we pooled our code cards together(and those decipher cards) for a lot on ebay to sell and the guy who broke it last year sent a message saying "Wouldn't you like to see me break the code again this year so give me a scan of the codes free." We didn't though.

And that guy sent me a PM asking me why I don't like him.
It's because he sits in the threads about breaking the code and never contributes. He uses scans from eBay and emails sellers for scans of backs so he doesn't have to buy. Total tool.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
A_Pharis said:
coltsnsox07 said:

It's because he sits in the threads about breaking the code and never contributes. He uses scans from eBay and emails sellers for scans of backs so he doesn't have to buy. Total tool.

He only shows his face when pimping something. You would figure from charging to sign ttm he could afford the code cards at this point :lol:

A_Pharis

nyc3 said:
A_Pharis said:
coltsnsox07 said:

He only shows his face when pimping something. You would figure from charging to sign ttm he could afford the code cards at this point :lol:

He charges to sign TTM? Haha holy crap, who does he think he is? Outside of A&G collectors, no one knows who he is...

Yet, I can somehow see him making business cards with "Official Codebreaker" on them and actually introducing himself as such to women.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
was this the same guy who cried when he couldn't afford his own 1/1 card and a board member bought it for him?

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
A_Pharis said:
nyc3 said:
[quote="A_Pharis":1dpdxob3]
coltsnsox07 said:

He charges to sign TTM? Haha holy crap, who does he think he is? Outside of A&G collectors, no one knows who he is...

Yet, I can somehow see him making business cards with "Official Codebreaker" on them and actually introducing himself as such to women.[/quote:1dpdxob3]
I would tell the ****** to get hosed if he tried to chaarge me for a TTM.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
schmidtfan20 said:
PeteD said:

Thanks.

You can look on ebay to see what they are called, but they are deciphers. They were inserted 1 per case.

Kevin

Yup...that's the one.

Thx

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Erich said:
A_Pharis said:
nyc3 said:
[quote="A_Pharis":gjss7snr]
coltsnsox07 said:

Yet, I can somehow see him making business cards with "Official Codebreaker" on them and actually introducing himself as such to women.
I would tell the ****** to get hosed if he tried to chaarge me for a TTM.[/quote:gjss7snr]

He didn't charge me...

aeast317

Mar 5, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
put the scan on ebay and put it up at a couple bucks a pop. When someone buys it you email them the scan of the back. I have one on at 4 and have sold it 6 or 7 times. I got it out of a 5 pack break I did at the LCS, paid for the packs!

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Re: Allen & Ginter question

Got lost in this thread.....jason wong signed ttm for free and was very humble. Nice guy. He never asked for that store owner to get him the wood 1/1

The guy who got it the next two years, the bald guy never signed my ttm. Not sure if he has his 1/1, don't care.

Not sure who PM'd you, but the card at this point is worthless.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Nick Jacoby signs for free as well ttm. Great guy. Has 5 of his 10 silks, I think one of his plates. Has his 1/1 wood card even been pulled yet. I hope he cracks it again and becomes 3 time code breaker champ. Just so I can see the pity party they have on blowout filled with envy and jealousy. Bunch little cry babies, oh poor me. It's so unfair blah blah blah....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts