Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Jake Locker Crown Jewel and 1 other... Mail week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uw91

Jun 23, 2011
Puget Sound, WA
After talking with ShiGuy, I never thought I/we would see this card come up again. Well, at least not anytime soon. I was constantly watching eBay, hoping that this one card would appear and I could take a break from chasing the biggest locker card for my PC. Well, while sitting at a company meeting I get a text from Shi 'UD Ultimate on eBay right now!'. I immediately get up from our mandatory meeting, run to my computer and snag it! Relief and a great sense of victory come over me. Finally, I can take a break from chasing.

While waiting for my new desk center piece, I noticed a Leaf Ultimate auto come up on eBay. I had wanted the one with purple foil for a while and was /49 and going for an OK amount. This Leaf card was /20, though, and had purple with a gold foil. I couldn't pass this one up!

The Crown Jewel: UD Ultimate Auto - Purple and Gold colors with a 'W' right in the middle. Meets EVERYTHING I want in my PC.

The 2nd pick up: No 'W' on the helmet, but still a beautiful card with the purple and gold foil. Happy with the price I got it for, too.

Without further ado, I bring you my mail week. (Thanks, Scott, for the team work!)

Locker-1.jpg

uw91

Jun 23, 2011
Puget Sound, WA
Oddly enough, it fits into a normal magnetic case... which I wasn't expecting after seeing how you had to get the big PT case.

I'm glad to be taking a little break. And with SPA pushed out another month, it'll be nice to keep the wallet a bit thicker.

Shi Guy said:
I'm glad it arrived safe and sound! The purple and gold PC looks to be coming along quite nicely.

uw91

Jun 23, 2011
Puget Sound, WA
I think they are FILTHY! No matter the team/player, the way UD matched the colors to the player and made the on card... perfect.

AND.... Thank you.

JoshHamilton said:
Those Ultimates are badass. Nice pickups

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
WOW, those do look amazing. Great job by you guys working with each other to help each other out, that's what collecting should be about.

Damn, those Ultimate are sexy, I'm PISSED they didn't make one for Baldwin. :evil:

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
me too tim I got the titus and they are gorgeous.

However that is no Locker... Congrast brother! Awesome

uw91

Jun 23, 2011
Puget Sound, WA
ShiGuy knew that was the card for me, and how pissed I was the last time I let one go. Granted, it went to him. haha

I like the PITT Alumni card that you have in your signature. I think cards like that are great!

It will be interesting to see if they release any more of the Ultimate Auto's in their next products. (SPA and Legends)

The only other card I need now is the Sweet Spot helmet, and I'm pretty much retired for a while. haha

mstng99tim said:
WOW, those do look amazing. Great job by you guys working with each other to help each other out, that's what collecting should be about.

Damn, those Ultimate are sexy, I'm PISSED they didn't make one for Baldwin. :evil:

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
uw91 said:
ShiGuy knew that was the card for me, and how pissed I was the last time I let one go. Granted, it went to him. haha

I like the PITT Alumni card that you have in your signature. I think cards like that are great!

It will be interesting to see if they release any more of the Ultimate Auto's in their next products. (SPA and Legends)

The only other card I need now is the Sweet Spot helmet, and I'm pretty much retired for a while. haha

Not going after the Sweet Spot base auto?

uw91

Jun 23, 2011
Puget Sound, WA
Nah... I like the main UD auto a million times better. The helmet is unique enough to make me want to pick it up. I'm curious what the SPA cards will look like, as that will probably get me back into a round or 2.

I have an idea, but I want to see all the variations of Locker. I'm sure a trip to CE will be in order.

Shi Guy said:
Not going after the Sweet Spot base auto?

Members online

Latest posts