Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free Rays Lot Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

monty01

Nov 6, 2008
This contest include several #/d Topps Moments & Milestones Rays cards & others GU/Auto I choose to throw in.

What is my favorite number? 1-50
Fewest single season RBIs by player with at least 40 homers?Name the player
Soon to HOF'er who last last pick in baseball draft?
Who is the only player to win a league MVP award but never appear in an all star game?
Who hit the last triple @ Toronto Exhibition Stadium?
What pitcher has the most LOSSES in his career?
Good Luck!

Answer riddle below:
Four cars come to a four way stop, all coming from a different direction. They can’t decide who got there first, so they all go forward at the same time. They do not crash into each other, but all four cars go. How is this possible?

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
monty01 said:
This contest include several #/d Topps Moments & Milestones Rays cards & others I choose to throw in.

What is my favorite number? 1-50- 8
Fewest single season RBIs by player with at least 40 homers?Name the player- Soriano
Soon to HOF'er who last last pick in baseball draft?- Mike Piazza
Who is the only player to win a league MVP award but never appear in an all star game?- Kirk Gibson
Who hit the last triple @ Toronto Exhibition Stadium?-
What pitcher has the most LOSSES in his career?- Cy Young
Good Luck!

Answer riddle below:
Four cars come to a four way stop, all coming from a different direction. They can’t decide who got there first, so they all go forward at the same time. They do not crash into each other, but all four cars go. How is this possible?

They all turned right

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
monty01 said:
This contest include several #/d Topps Moments & Milestones Rays cards & others GU/Auto I choose to throw in.

What is my favorite number? 1-50
Fewest single season RBIs by player with at least 40 homers?Name the player
Soon to HOF'er who last last pick in baseball draft?
Who is the only player to win a league MVP award but never appear in an all star game?
Who hit the last triple @ Toronto Exhibition Stadium?
What pitcher has the most LOSSES in his career?
Good Luck!

Answer riddle below:

4.Kirk Gibson
5.John Moses 5/24/89
6.Cy Young 316

G

cowboysrule48 said:
Darn, I found the John Moses answer right after I submitted it.
Damn come on Google is your cheating friend, use him wisely :D

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
What is my favorite number? 1-50 11
Fewest single season RBIs by player with at least 40 homers?Name the player Alfonso Soriano
Soon to HOF'er who last last pick in baseball draft? Mike Piazza
Who is the only player to win a league MVP award but never appear in an all star game?Kirk Gibson
Who hit the last triple @ Toronto Exhibition Stadium? John Moses
What pitcher has the most LOSSES in his career? CY Young
Good Luck!

Answer riddle below:
They all turn diff. ways like all to the right or all to the left.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
blazers091 said:
Fewest single season RBIs by player with at least 40 homers?Name the player Alfonso Soriano
Who is the only player to win a league MVP award but never appear in an all star game?Kirk Gibson
Good Luck!

Answer riddle below:

They can't all turn left.It wouldn't work.They have to all turn right.Now since all of the questions are answered...what happens now?

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
blazers091 said:
Good Luck!

Answer riddle below:

They would all have to turn right. ;)

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
What is my favorite number? 1-50 5
Good Luck!

they turn right

Wes

OG
Administrator
monty01 said:

What is my favorite number? 1-50 21
Fewest single season RBIs by player with at least 40 homers?Name the player Griffey Jr. - 90
Who is the only player to win a league MVP award but never appear in an all star game? Kirk Gibson
Who hit the last triple @ Toronto Exhibition Stadium? John Moses (05/24/1989)
What pitcher has the most LOSSES in his career? Cy Young
Good Luck!

Answer riddle below:
Four cars come to a four way stop, all coming from a different direction. They can’t decide who got there first, so they all go forward at the same time. They do not crash into each other, but all four cars go. How is this possible? All turn right or all go different speeds

monty01

Nov 6, 2008
***WINNER****

cowboysrule48 -he guessed fav. number-Please PM me for Rays lot.

monty01

Nov 6, 2008
I stand corrected thanks Wes you are the winner but will be glad to send free team lot to everyone who posted in thread please post with fav teams. limit 1 per please thanks

Members online

Latest posts