Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How long does PSA /Leaf take to log an order in their system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
I send in some baseballs to be certified by PSA, they received them on Wednesday and I thought they would email a confirmation. Do they?

As for LEaf, I send a Mariano Rivera auto to be cut into a 1/1 card. Do they email any confirm?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
jdacunha said:
I send in some baseballs to be certified by PSA, they received them on Wednesday and I thought they would email a confirmation. Do they?

As for LEaf, I send a Mariano Rivera auto to be cut into a 1/1 card. Do they email any confirm?

PSA/DNA you often have to log into their site and check

Leaf, I sent an auto and received an email from CS once the process was started.

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
They received my order on the 11th of August and logged it on the 17th. Im still waiting for my order.

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
George_Calfas said:
jdacunha said:

PSA/DNA you often have to log into their site and check

Leaf, I sent an auto and received an email from CS once the process was started.

how do you check order status on the PSA site? I can log onto my account but, it doesn't have any link for status.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
With PSA it can take up to a week for them to log orders into the system. What sucks is that the service clock doesn't start until they log the order.

Members online

Latest posts