Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New to the Site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Longoriafan3

Sep 11, 2011
Hey board, I am new to the site. As you can tell by the name I am a Longoria collector, also a Rays fan and collector. I don't necessarily deal with prospecting, but here and there I'll pick up a few to try and invest in. I also collect football and basically anything within football/baseball that catches my eye. Glad to be on board and Go Rays!

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Welcome to the Jungle!

Longoria2006BowOrgBGS9.jpg

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Welcome!

Do you have, hands down, the greatest Longoria Collection ever? I still haven't seen it yet. Are you hiding his superfractor?

The fate of the board is in your hands.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
IndyManning18 said:
Welcome!

Do you have, hands down, the greatest Longoria Collection ever? I still haven't seen it yet. Are you hiding his superfractor?

Easy on the new guy lol. I think there is another person with a solid Longoria collection on here. I can not think of his name though.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
PujolsCollector said:
IndyManning18 said:
Welcome!

Easy on the new guy lol. I think there is another person with a solid Longoria collection on here. I can not think of his name though.
I said welcome!

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
IndyManning18 said:
PujolsCollector said:
IndyManning18 said:
Welcome!

I said welcome!
Oh ok now I see it, fair enough.

Longoriafan3

Sep 11, 2011
Thank you all! I will post a thread with my collection later (my eyes are glued to the spanking the rays are starting to give the sox) and I also have a few things for sale, which I'll post later in the transactions thread.

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
Longoriafan3 said:
Thank you all! I will post a thread with my collection later (my eyes are glued to the spanking the rays are starting to give the sox) and I also have a few things for sale, which I'll post later in the transactions thread.

there is a member on here named cgilmo who eats new members for breakfast every morning so be on the lookout for him. he also snacls between posts.

that jaypers guy is completely deranged and posts all sorts of silly stuff so don't pay hime any attention. oh, and he hates the rays with a passion.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Welcome, I'm sure you're enjoying watching the Rays tear down the Sox this weekend, while at the same time the Yanks continue to lose.

The Rays have an interesting opportunity with 3 in Baltimore, then something like 10 games between Boston & NY in the coming two weeks.

They've got the pitching to do it, its all up to their hitters i think. BJ came alive today, 4-4 with a HR, who knows what can happen?

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
11 Games. Four against the Sox, Seven against the Yankees.

At the end of the season the Yankees could be in a place that decides who does and doesn't make the playoffs.

Latest posts