Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
Lots of trips to Las Vegas. 4 times this year so far. We are going for Halloween then I am on Sabbatical from Intel for 8 weeks paid vacation in Nov. thru Jan. then we head out to New Orleans for Mardi Gras and finally South Korea for 3 weeks in March. LOL - Just a little busy. Still adding to my tattoos and looking for good Babe Ruth Game Used cards. What you been up too?

MojoDan said:
morning francis. been busy lately?

chisox1917

Oct 21, 2009
Egg McMuffin, Hashbrown and large coffee to start the day off right..to a night that didn't end ;).

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning all! Another busy day today (busy is good). Hope everyone has a great day!

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Morning everyone! I just spent a good while looking over some Dominion hockey breaks (panini's version of The Cup) and I'm underwhelmed. Less money out of my pocket, I guess.

On another note, hooray the weekend is here!

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
LOL - What can I say the wife likes Chanel and I like Affliction and what better a place to go then to Las Vegas to shop, and eat good food, gamble, and drink lots and lots of Tequila for free. Usually when we go to Las Vegas I win enough to pay for the trip and everything so it turns into a free vacation for us. :) We love to travel a lot. You only have one life, got to enjoy it all you can :)

ChasHawk said:
good morning boys

tgiff!

francis, I officially hate you

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Very quick check in from me. We're leaving to head to my father's in Cincinnati in the next 15-20 minutes. We're staying at his house this weekend. We're going to visit his mom today. It'll be the first time I have seen her in 28 years and, obviously, the first time Crystal has met her. He got us tickets for Johnny Bench Night tomorrow night. They're unveiling a Bench statue at GABP. Then we're going to watch the Bengals game with him on Sunday before we head back.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Good Morning, been at work for 3 hours already took off tomorrow so I'm actually off Saturday and Sunday this week. Taking my son to Baltimore tomorrow to meet Earl Weaver and get his book signed. I have to crack a rookie out of a slab tonight to get signed, I do have an extra rookie if anyone is interested pm me and I can get it signed for you his fee is 30 bucks.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Have a great weekend Joe.

Glad to hear you are having a good time Francis.

Welcome aboard chisox

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts