Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Start to a Randall Cobb mini pc...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK11

May 24, 2010
I have started a Randall Cobb pc since the day after his debut I called up the lcs and he had a Finest auto patch he could sell me. I also opened some Finest and pulled his base auto jsy and duplicates of his base rc. He's only a 4th receiver right now and came back down to earth in week 2, but he still caught my attention and I wasn't going to buy any rookies this year until then. This is just a small start and will not be pushing it hard to grab every nice card, but it will be a side pc of sorts as I have my lcs owner keeping an eye out for any Cobb patches, autos, parallels, etc. Here's my 7 card head start:

cobbToppsGamedayAuto.jpg

cobbFinestAutoJsy.jpg

cobbInceptionBlueAuto.jpg

cobbFinestGoldRefAutoPatch.jpg

cobbInceptionAutoPatch.jpg

cobbEliteBlackStatusAuto.jpg

I will add to this thread anytime I come across a Cobb worth adding. I decided to make this thread after reading Philly's Dion Lewis pc since I started this pc by circumstance in some ways. Thanks.

Last edited:

AK11

May 24, 2010
Here's a few more:

cobbToppsRC.jpg

cobbFinestRC.jpg

cobbFinestXfractor.jpg

cobbToppsPlatinumAutoPatch.jpg

Last edited:

AK11

May 24, 2010
Here's some more Cobb action:

cobbEliteAspirations.jpg

Numbered 18/82 matching his jersey

cobbTPrimeLevel3QuadRelicAuto.jpg

Love these quad relic autos from Prime

and a hard-signed triple auto:

cobbJonesGreenInceptionTripleRookieAuto.jpg

My Finest Auto in the first post graded gem mint, so I will post a scan of it when it finally gets here. I am having fun picking and choosing Cobb cards since it's designed to be a side player collection, nothing real big. Thanks.

Last edited:

AK11

May 24, 2010
Picked up a Finest gold ref for a good price and I now have my Finest auto graded gem:

cobbFinestGoldRefRookie.jpg

cobbFinestAutogmmt.jpg

Last edited:

AK11

May 24, 2010
I love these, so I bought another:

cobbTPrimeLevel3QuadRelicAuto3.jpg

Last edited:

AK11

May 24, 2010
Another Prime pickup:

cobbTPrimeLevel3QuadRelicAuto4.jpg

I have a couple more Cobb's incoming, including a 1/1, so stay tuned...

Last edited:

AK11

May 24, 2010
Forgot to add this that I picked up cheap before the 1/1:

cobbTPlatinumBlueRefAuto.jpg

I will probably stop getting his stuff once his rookie stuff runs out. I do not want to overkill a pc of an unproven player until I know he accomplishes more.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts