Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I Can Not Believe I Won These Cards!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
So yesterday I found a card that I have always wanted , ending in like six hours. A DiceK Turkey Red RC Jumbo Cabinet Card ! I've never seen one before... So I knew I had to win it. So at around 830 it had like 45 minutes left. I end up falling asleep right before the new family guy starts 900. I wake up all mad because I didn't win that... OR a 2007 bowman heritage redman box topper ... That I have never seen before.

So on the car ride to school I get a notification that I won the redman box topper! So I ask my dad if he bid on it, and he's like yeah I bid the starting bid of 3.19. I'm like well that won... Did you happen to win the turkey red box topper, he's like yeah! So I'm not mad any more!

I lost a turkey red relic because the power went ou t with a minute left, so that was unlucky ... But almost a week later my luck turned around! And I one two great cards, thanks to my dad being a great guy and remembering to bid on the two cards!

Thanks for looking! I'll post scans of the cards tonight ! And sorry about all the likes I'm on my phone an didn't wanna type quotation marks.

koal

Aug 7, 2008
Re: I Can Not Believe I One These Cards!

like, like, like, like

quit talking like a valley girl

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
super-cool-story-bro.png

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Thanks - I actually think it's kind or refreshing to have younger collectors building solid player collections of cool (non-super-high-end) cards. Great job.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
nyc3 said:

He's a kid, is this really necessary? He's excited about a couple cards.

Besides that's been used one too many times, find some new material.

OP, congrats on the new additions.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Kevin, you crack me up. It's nice to see the youthful enthusiasm for this hobby of ours. I think that's why many of us collect as we get older... to try to hold on to that a little. Nice pick ups.

Even though he's young, he's building quite a nice collection.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
markakis8 said:
nyc3 said:

He's a kid, is this really necessary? He's excited about a couple cards.

Besides that's been used one too many times, find some new material.

OP, congrats on the new additions.

Yes he is a kid who from what I seen gets all the jokes and laughs at them himself, a good sense of humor if you may. And I would even bet he laughed himself.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Congrats on the pick-ups. I'm going to look for those Randy Johnson cards I may have for you.
I may even have some Dice-K cards too, but you may have them already though.
Hey why don't you use this next time it is free too.
http://www.gixen.com/index.php
Richard

And why does NYC3 troll a$$ have to come into a thread and be the ******-noggle of the group? What I just answered my question. Never-mind carry on

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Nice snags man! Props to your Dad for helping you out with those auctions.

For me, I got the eBay app for my phone and touchpad so I don't usually miss out on auctions I want too keep an eye on. I love it.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
Sjrmn91 said:
Nice snags man! Props to your Dad for helping you out with those auctions.

For me, I got the eBay app for my phone and touchpad so I don't usually miss out on auctions I want too keep an eye on. I love it.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE KIND WORDS! :D

And I have the app too for my iphone... and I had my phone on me and was lying down watching tv, and I fell asleep :D

And I cant say enough how grateful I am that my dad remembered, these cards are REALLY rare, and he didnt care that the turkey red one went up to over 15$, he still got it! (I had the money from a Brandon Belt Patch Auto I sold, but usually when I have the money, he still doesnt bid if he thinks its too high, but I told him I REALLY wanted this one! :D)

Thanks again everyone!

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
TBTwinsFan said:
Very nice! I am not winning anything these days. I ended up losing a Perk 1/1 for almost double my max bid.

Can't wait for the scans

When they arrive in the mail... Im gonna update my Dice-K mailday thread with scans of them ! :D seeing how I can save pictures from ebay to my desktop on my macbook :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts