Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

- - - - - - The Morning Thread - - - - - -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning all! Dan, how is the little one? Man, I love my boys now, but I do miss holding them when they were that little.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Cobra29svt said:
Good morning.

Morning cobra. Your Big Hurt collection is wicked. I'm working on (finally) picking up the Thomas Immortal from my set. That has eluded me for awhile. Anything in particular you looking for or do you just pick up anything and everything? :cool:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
yeah, i am keeping some odd hours these days, even more so than before...

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
IndyMann said:
MojoDan said:
morning jeff - whats new with you?
Just got done banging out a 12-hour shift in Zero degree weather. Needless to say the tub just filled up with smokin' hot watah.

My condolensces bud - thats gotta be rough. Let FCB cure what ails ya...with cardboard.

You collect all of the Indy teams?

:D

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
wideright said:
Morning all! Dan, how is the little one? Man, I love my boys now, but I do miss holding them when they were that little.

....yeah I hear ya, I'm at the point where my oldest 2 give a little fight when we arm wrestle :lol: ...won't be long before my middle one is kicking my a$$.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
MojoDan said:
IndyMann said:
MojoDan said:
morning jeff - whats new with you?
Just got done banging out a 12-hour shift in Zero degree weather. Needless to say the tub just filled up with smokin' hot watah.

My condolensces bud - thats gotta be rough. Let FCB cure what ails ya...with cardboard.

You collect all of the Indy teams?

:D
No, not really. Reggie Miller mainly for the Pacers if I see something nice. Nice Colts cards when they pop up. I'm just focused on my hole cards anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts