Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

- - - - - - The Morning Thread - - - - - -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
wideright said:
excel_B said:
Good morning everyone... A new member on board, so bear with me while I figure out how to do this site... Hope y'all have a wonderful day - sunny morning here in Maryland! :D

Good morning and welcome!! Your ID leads me to believe I just sold you the Ripken Sweet Spot on ebay! I'm gimmetheremote. It's nice to have you here, man.

:lol: Hahahaha :lol: - wideright - that is an AWESOME ebay name, never knew ;)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
excel_B said:
Good morning everyone... A new member on board, so bear with me while I figure out how to do this site... Hope y'all have a wonderful day - sunny morning here in Maryland! :D

Welcome!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
wideright said:
excel_B said:

Good morning and welcome!! Your ID leads me to believe I just sold you the Ripken Sweet Spot on ebay! I'm gimmetheremote. It's nice to have you here, man.

Thanks! :lol: I get a call from ebay CS once in a while doing telemarketing crap, and I laugh when they are doing their verification stuff... they always start out slow when they read it cuz it looks odd, then speed up at the end once they get what it says. A couple have chuckled when they "get" it!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
wideright said:
metallicalex777 said:
wideright said:
excel_B said:

Thanks! :lol: I get a call from ebay CS once in a while doing telemarketing crap, and I laugh when they are doing their verification stuff... they always start out slow when they read it cuz it looks odd, then speed up at the end once they get what it says. A couple have chuckled when they "get" it!

Thats even better :lol: CS and laughs go a VERY long way (in a good way).

magplaidmxpx

Aug 7, 2008
Rochester, MN
metallicalex777 said:
magplaidmxpx said:
i just wanted to say a good morning, and a good to be back to everyone! i made a move across the country, and the break got me away from the hobby almost completely for a few months... i haven't even unpacked all my boxes of cards! i guess starting world of warcraft had a lot to do with being gone too... (anybody who plays that probably knows what i mean) :)
anyway, good to be back!

Welcome back magplaid!!! Looks like you may have been from around the Pacific Northwest with MxPx in your username (?)

Alex
yes sir i have... i'm originally from Minnesota, but just moved back here after a couple years north of you in everett... sweet king felix collection! :)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
magplaidmxpx said:
metallicalex777 said:
magplaidmxpx said:
i just wanted to say a good morning, and a good to be back to everyone! i made a move across the country, and the break got me away from the hobby almost completely for a few months... i haven't even unpacked all my boxes of cards! i guess starting world of warcraft had a lot to do with being gone too... (anybody who plays that probably knows what i mean) :)
anyway, good to be back!

Welcome back magplaid!!! Looks like you may have been from around the Pacific Northwest with MxPx in your username (?)

Alex
yes sir i have... i'm originally from Minnesota, but just moved back here after a couple years north of you in everett... sweet king felix collection! :)

Hey thanks alot man...I love hearing comments about the PC, makes it more fun to continue to add to it ;) My original goal was to collect 34 different of his auto's as that is his jersey number, but I may up the ante to 59 as he continues to have some neat stuff surfacing with the new 08 and 09 product coming out. How has the move been?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
blanning71 said:
Yep. It has been a closet dream of mine for some time now to be able to own something like that and after hearing about my loss, my buddy helped me out.

I must commend you on how great you are with keeping your glass half full throughout your collecting nightmare. I luckily have not lost much in my life, but I know it will happen eventually whether it is something I like and own or someone I love and cherish. It's good to know there are other "smile creators" out there and hitting the bottom is just another way to rise to the top again.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
wideright said:
Cobra29svt said:
Good morning.

Morning cobra. Your Big Hurt collection is wicked. I'm working on (finally) picking up the Thomas Immortal from my set. That has eluded me for awhile. Anything in particular you looking for or do you just pick up anything and everything? :cool:

Thanks. Good luck on that Immortal, still looking for one myself. I mainly collect on-card auto's, 90's inserts, and patches, but it really depends on what kind of mood i'm in. Have a bad habbit of straying away from that.

Members online

Latest posts