Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My God people can be idiots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
So, im selling these cars on ebay, and I sold one 5 days ago to this lady in Utah. I got an email to day asking where the item is, becuase the tracking said it was still in Burke, VA. I call to PO just so I can give her an answer, and respond saying the expected delivery date is 9-29-11. This is the email I get back

Between the 9th and 29th of October?!?!?! Why so long? I've shipped things across country parcel post (which is I think the cheapest and slowest method of delivery) and the most it ever took was 9 days. I bought these for my one son's birthday and my other son's Christmas. I'm not worried about the Christmas present but my son's birthday is on Oct. 1st. I bought these because it said they would be delivered before October. What am I supposed to do now for my little boy's birthday? It probably won't get here in time. I don't understand why it should take so long.

Jesus are people really that dumb

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
jeff550 said:
Hallsgator said:
Don't think God or Jesus are gonna answer here.
Never hurts to try ;)
jesus_christ+copy.jpg

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
What am I supposed to do now for my little boy's birthday?

A. Get off your butt and head out to a store.

B. Plan further ahead next year.

;)

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008
jeff550 said:
So, im selling these cars on ebay, and I sold one 5 days ago to this lady in Utah. I got an email to day asking where the item is, becuase the tracking said it was still in Burke, VA. I call to PO just so I can give her an answer, and respond saying the expected delivery date is 9-29-11. This is the email I get back

Between the 9th and 29th of October?!?!?! Why so long? I've shipped things across country parcel post (which is I think the cheapest and slowest method of delivery) and the most it ever took was 9 days. I bought these for my one son's birthday and my other son's Christmas. I'm not worried about the Christmas present but my son's birthday is on Oct. 1st. I bought these because it said they would be delivered before October. What am I supposed to do now for my little boy's birthday? It probably won't get here in time. I don't understand why it should take so long.

Jesus are people really that dumb

The boy is getting a car? How old is this kid? Crate it up and send it UPS Freight.

:D

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
I wouldn't even bother replying, make her feel like a moron when she gets a package in the mail on Thursday...

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
MartinFFcollector said:
What am I supposed to do now for my little boy's birthday?

A. Get off your butt and head out to a store.

B. Plan further ahead next year.

;)

C. Push away from the buffet

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Just when u thought ebay buyers couldn't possibly get any dumber.

I'm serious, you have to dumb yourself down to levels you never knew existed just to deal on ebay.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I've often wished for a Canadian-style math question for people to be able to bid on my auctions. Never had to deal with someone who couldn't count the months in the year, though.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
It gets better. So it didnt get here today, and she wants me to actualy go to the PO, and have them look around, when it clearly says that I have to wait 14 days before filing a lost package claim for Parcel Post. C'mon people

Members online

Latest posts