Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hangs browser when reply or quote

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stanthemanfan

Apr 14, 2010
Greenville, Sc
Anyone having any problems when they try to reply or reply w/quote today. I have tried several different computers and it has happened on several different threads. I have to kill the process (not responding) but don't have to log back in when I bring up a new browser.

Thanks
Paul

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
yeah, the Rickey Henderson collectors thread does that. I have had a couple others that have done it, but can't remember which ones.

Kinda sucks.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Thank you!!!! I could not reply or quote except from my phone for the last week... this did the trick! I thought it was me... :oops:

stanthemanfan

Apr 14, 2010
Greenville, Sc
Re: Hangs browser when reply or quote ( It's back again )

Today I noticed it hung when I tried to send a PM, also several times I got the SQL ERROR [mysql4] user cgilmo78 has exceeded max_user_connections. It just hung when I tried to send a pm to cgilmo, which is why I'm sending this post. I did notice the VIGLINK was back at the lower left corner of the window?
Just giving this info as helpful data, not complaining about the forum..

Paul

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Re: Hangs browser when reply or quote ( It's back again )

stanthemanfan said:
Today I noticed it hang when I tried to send a PM, also several times I got the SQL ERROR [mysql4] user cgilmo78 has exceeded max_user_connections. It just hung when I tried to send a pm to cgilmo, which is why I'm sending this post. I did notice the VIGLINK was back at the lower left corner of the window?
Just giving this info as helpful data, not complaining about the forum..

Paul

yep, that's failsquid

something that happens from time to time

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
I am getting serious lag each time I try to open a thread.I don't know if it is related to this issue.It is happening on multiply computers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts