Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cody Buckel PC - anyone know where more of these are :) ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oriolesfan0721

Jun 10, 2011
Felt like scanning in the current status of my Cody Buckel PC. Would love to track down the rest of the elite auto parallels and some good USA chrome parallels - hoping there's someone out there who can point me in the right direction :mrgreen:

chromegoldblue.jpg

chromeblues.jpg

chromerefs.jpg

emeraldraw95.jpg

deeeraws.jpg

statusasp.jpg

asp1.jpg

eliteautos.jpg

buckeelites.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

misc.jpg

usaautos.jpg

27andcounting

Jul 27, 2011
nice, ive been looking for his stuff as well. haven't seen anything on ebay recently. are you prospecting or collecting him?

oriolesfan0721

Jun 10, 2011
27andcounting said:
nice, ive been looking for his stuff as well. haven't seen anything on ebay recently. are you prospecting or collecting him?

Both. I really like him and have since he was drafted, but I also think he's a guy who's cheap compared to where he could end up. Looked great last year and I got in very cheap on most of what I have, the elite auto parallels I got in well under what theyd even go for now

oriolesfan0721

Jun 10, 2011
Was given some help and have 3 more gold USA refs and 2 more elite aspirations autos on the way - thanks all!

oriolesfan0721

Jun 10, 2011
NECpilgrims8 said:
oriolesfan0721 said:
Was given some help and have 3 more gold USA refs and 2 more elite aspirations autos on the way - thanks all!

I tried to help...but no response.

:?

PM is coming....may consider those but really trying to put all my $/trade after the USA chromes and elites, easing off the USA stuff unless its a really good deal. Will be in touch

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
oriolesfan0721 said:
NECpilgrims8 said:
oriolesfan0721 said:

I tried to help...but no response.

:?

PM is coming....may consider those but really trying to put all my $/trade after the USA chromes and elites, easing off the USA stuff unless its a really good deal. Will be in touch

OK. Really, I just need to move them and you get 60% of the print run in one shot.

Probably the toughest of all to find.

Members online

Latest posts