Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cards' closer Motte can't see where he's throwing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjbuchanan80

May 16, 2011
Kansas City
Wonder how well he would have hit with glasses? Hosmer had the same issue when he was in the minors. Struggling like hell, everyone fearing he was a bust. Got him so laser eye surgery and look at him now.

Makes you wonder how many guys in the minors have eye issues that never mention it to their coaches.

ideal0024

Jan 22, 2009
Maplewood, MN
I've referred more then a few kids I've coached to the eye doctor. It's something usually the kid doesn't even know is a problem, they just think it's normal to see how they do.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
ideal0024 said:
I've referred more then a few kids I've coached to the eye doctor. It's something usually the kid doesn't even know is a problem, they just think it's normal to see how they do.

That's weird. It's how I figured out I needed glasses, but my coach didn't help. Maybe a little by saying things like "watch the seems on the ball" while I thought Who could possibly see the seems on that white fuzzy blur? The next year when I showed up for school, I started playing this new game... "Can you read what that says?" and realized that I was the only person who couldn't see. Then I got nerdy glasses. :geek: But never played baseball again....

Members online

Latest posts