Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kershaw BGS 9.5 Gold Ref

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
LLWesMan said:
Jays_Cards said:
LLWesMan said:
2006 BCDP Gold Ref BGS 9.5 - Seller wants $500. Buy or pass?

What are the subs?

Unknown at the moment - I'll find out.

Subs are important, but even so, that is a pretty decent price. The last one that I saw go at auction went for around $530 and they have been as high as $750. I see Kersh having a HUGE season this year, and this card has a TON of room to grow..

asmth312

Jan 17, 2009
Definitely grab it at that price. That's a good price based on current sales and it's a good purchase because Kershaw should have a great year.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
The more I think about it, the more I wish I wouldnt have sold the 2nd one that I had..DO IT!!!!!!!

KershawGoldRefBGS95.jpg

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
Jays_Cards said:
The more I think about it, the more I wish I wouldnt have sold the 2nd one that I had..DO IT!!!!!!!

KershawGoldRefBGS95.jpg

Do you still have one of your Kershaw Oranges? It's all I need for the rainbow.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
LLWesMan said:
Bigfan5 said:
Jays_Cards said:

KershawGoldRefBGS95.jpg

Despite the scan that one is gold... :)

Ahh, thanks. As for the original question, it's a good price but I don't see your ceiling being as high as some others should he have a breakout year. I think the card has room to grow but just not a huge amount. Of course a Cy Young season or a no-hitter erases that but those aren't too likely for a kid who's really young and who'll still be on somewhat of a pitch count.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Bigfan5 said:

Unfortunately, I dont.. I only ever had 1, and I sold it for $800 last ST.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
If you have the cash and dont want to flip it for a while, I would grab it and hold onto it.

Bigfan5- I have always drooled over your Kershaw Super, but never knew. What did that bad boy set you back, if you dont mind sharing? Always wondered but never knew.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts