Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question for those who have opened 2005 UD USA cases

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I found a case I might be interested in purchasing and just wanted to make sure that its the 2005 version with Wieters/LaPorta/Price etc... I know they came out with 2 sets in 2005 and I dont want the earlier version.

2005USAcase.jpg

Is this the case I want? or is it the earlier version?

Im guessing since it says Junior... that it is... but I just wanted to make sure before I possibly bought it.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
If I remember correctly, that is what my case looked like. I think all of the National Team (blue) sets are on top, and the Junior (red) sets are on the bottom.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Don't forget the Juniors...I know you're excited about Weiters, LaPorta and Price...but Lars Anderson, Brett Anderson, Clayton Kershaw and Adrian Cardenas should generate some interest as well.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Don't forget the Juniors...I know you're excited about Weiters, LaPorta and Price...but Lars Anderson, Brett Anderson, Clayton Kershaw and Adrian Cardenas should generate some interest as well.

and Grant Green....

mrmem

Sep 9, 2008
Opened tons of cases back then. Wish i still had some left.
half the case is junior sets and the other half national. so that you are reiceving 12 of each sets as it states on the outside case.
Just to be on the safe side you can open the case in front of the seller so that theres no problem on someone resealing the case with 24 Juniors just to be on safe side.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for the confirmation.

I havent heard back from the seller yet. Im hoping to strike a deal to purchase the case. Ill likely have to sell the CP3 in my sig to make it happen... but I have always wanted to rip a case of this.

I dont think Id ever be able to hold a case like this and not open it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts