Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are BGS/JSA auto slabs availablethrough FCB Group Sub.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
Re: Are BGS Authentic auto slabs availablethrough FCB Group Sub.

To the OP, are you referring to card company certified autographs that you just want the cards holdered as authentic, or are you referring to the BGS/JSA authentication process to have autographs authenticated and holdered?

TopOffLikeWALLACE

Feb 11, 2010
HouStros
Re: Are BGS Authentic auto slabs availablethrough FCB Group Sub.

Sean_C said:
To the OP, are you referring to card company certified autographs that you just want the cards holdered as authentic, or are you referring to the BGS/JSA authentication process to have autographs authenticated and holdered?

Thank you, I was referring the JSA/BGS slabs. Edited the OP.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
If you dont mind SGC, you could probobaly organize something with them if we can get enough people, they seem to provide better prices, and are easier to work with than BGS

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
afrobandit said:
Thank you Jeff500 for volunteering to run the SGC graded card slabbing service. PM him all your lists and questions!
I guess I could do this, wasnt really volunteering, as something always seems to get in the way. :oops: SCN has a current special going on for $11 a card, which is better than anything I could get, only problem is their is a fee to join SCN. We might could get a better price if Gilmore set this up

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
We don't do auto authentication through our sub - I believe you edited your original question thus making my answer appear like we do....

Latest posts