Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Diamond System is messed up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
input a code today, only one I have from a value box. The card is.......

no card? nothing, nada.

Funny part is I thought I did something wrong, so I input the same code, same thing happened but.....every time I input the code there are more "digs" given. I tried it a couple of times just for a laugh, yep, every time I input the same code another dig is credited.

stupid topps and it's faulty website

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
i got bored after cut and paste a few too many times lol.

whats the ring or the 60th anniversary set worth anyways? And is it Ruth or Mantle that is the super rare ring?

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
Mantle is the ultra rare. As for the Ruth, I don't have it and it's either semi-rare or people just sit on it because they are asking the same question as you.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Ghumbs said:
Mantle is the ultra rare. As for the Ruth, I don't have it and it's either semi-rare or people just sit on it because they are asking the same question as you.

Ruth isn't rare. I had two at once recently, and I think I dug up another day (not sure thanks to the glitch-tastic Diamond Dig site).

EDIT: I meant Ruth, not Mantle ::facepalm::

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
DeliciousBacon said:
Ghumbs said:

Mantle isn't rare. I had two at once recently, and I think I dug up another day (not sure thanks to the glitch-tastic Diamond Dig site).

You are 100% wrong, or unlucky as the mantle ring unlocks the the real ring if you get them all I hope you didnt trade them.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Couple of things:

1) Just tried to get onto the DC system -- site says down for maintenace -- that is about time

2) The Mantle ring is one in 5000 -- and is the key to getting the ring. I did get the ring and it is very nice

Rich

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
nyc3 said:
DeliciousBacon said:
Ghumbs said:

Mantle isn't rare. I had two at once recently, and I think I dug up another day (not sure thanks to the glitch-tastic Diamond Dig site).

You are 100% wrong, or unlucky as the mantle ring unlocks the the real ring if you get them all I hope you didnt trade them.

I meant Ruth, not Mantle. Listen to what I mean, not what I say! :lol:

Members online

Latest posts