Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some recent pickups and a value question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Hey everybody, just thought I'd share the stuff I've picked up in the last month or two. Does anyone know what this Bumgarner should sell for? It's /10.

Bumgarner.png

Ten of these.
Cecchini.png

StantonChrome2.png

StantonChrome1.png

Profar4.png

Profar3.png

Profar2.png

Profar1.png

PinedaChrome.png

PinedaBlack.png

Quad.png

GSPMat.png

Thanks for looking guys and gals.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
notjomommasclint said:
before you sell the gsp and the quad on ebay will you hit me up with what cha what cha want. what cha want... pretty please!

Sent you a PM, Clint.

Anybody with a clue on the Bumgarner?

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Anthony Majors doing work! Nice pickups brother! I would agree with Eddie on the Bumgarner...Probably in the $75-100 range depending on the collector/scenario.

Well done!

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
imac220 said:
Anthony Majors doing work! Nice pickups brother! I would agree with Eddie on the Bumgarner...Probably in the $75-100 range depending on the collector/scenario.

Well done!

hows the vintage shift been working out?

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
miguelcabrera said:
imac220 said:

Well done!

hows the vintage shift been working out?

Its been going well....Have not added anything for the last 2 months, as I have been pretty much broke haha, but am going to start getting back into it!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts