Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Bowman Draft, It's almost party time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
cgilmo said:
Hey Guys

If you bought draft from me, and haven't paid your balance please do so soon.

[email protected]

I am being told that I will be able to start shipping soon and wanna get everyones stuff out on time.

If you want some draft, I have some left.

I assume it makes no difference but I paid my remaining balance to the email address you had on your previous post: [email protected]. Hope that was fine!

jeff

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
jaydub said:
cgilmo said:
Hey Guys

If you bought draft from me, and haven't paid your balance please do so soon.

[email protected]

I am being told that I will be able to start shipping soon and wanna get everyones stuff out on time.

If you want some draft, I have some left.

I assume it makes no difference but I paid my remaining balance to the email address you had on your previous post: [email protected]. Hope that was fine!

jeff

yep! either works.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I wonder if any retail stuff has hit the shelves? Ithought about checking this morning but I didn't.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
I hope someone shows us pack odds soon so I can calculate production. I'm hoping there's no more than 2010's case #'s but with the 'best draft class in years' and 34 base autos, I'm nervous!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
SeattleSports said:
I hope someone shows us pack odds soon so I can calculate production. I'm hoping there's no more than 2010's case #'s but with the 'best draft class in years' and 34 base autos, I'm nervous!

This.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
ThoseBackPages said:
Jaypers said:
SeattleSports said:

This.

what do 2010 BDP Cases go for nowadays?

I can't see eBay from work, but BO and ATL are asking $780.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Jaypers said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Jaypers said:
SeattleSports said:

This.

what do 2010 BDP Cases go for nowadays?

I can't see eBay from work, but BO and ATL are asking $780.

isnt that a pretty decent holding price for something that is perceived as being mass produced"?

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
2010 BDP wasn't mass produced, 2010 BC was. They always typically make less Bowman Draft than Chrome for their respected year.

When I get some pack odds, I'm going to make a post comparing 2006-2011 Bowman Draft odds across the board along with case production for each year.

I don't know if I'm alone on this, but I'm waiting to see pack odds for production #'s to figure out if I'm busting my cases or not.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
SeattleSports said:
2010 BDP wasn't mass produced, 2010 BC was. They always typically make less Bowman Draft than Chrome for their respected year.

When I get some pack odds, I'm going to make a post comparing 2006-2011 Bowman Draft odds across the board along with case production for each year.

I don't know if I'm alone on this, but I'm waiting to see pack odds for production #'s to figure out if I'm busting my cases or not.

Cant wait to see that comparisson, appreciate teh work!

yclipper21

Feb 14, 2010
I'm looking forward to your calculations too. I'm curious if production will be lower due to the fact that only 7 different aflac's are being inserted. Last year wasn't there like 20 something different subjects?? That means the aflacs will be like 1 in 4 cases??? Makes me really question whether I open more than 1 case. I was planning on 3. What are everyones thoughts?? Busting more than last year, or less??

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
yclipper21 said:
I'm looking forward to your calculations too. I'm curious if production will be lower due to the fact that only 7 different aflac's are being inserted. Last year wasn't there like 20 something different subjects?? That means the aflacs will be like 1 in 4 cases??? Makes me really question whether I open more than 1 case. I was planning on 3. What are everyones thoughts?? Busting more than last year, or less??

Doubt that means anything. 2010 BDP had 32 autos, 2011 BDP 34 autos, I'd read more into that then AFLAC odds.

Members online

Latest posts