Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nice Joe DiMaggio Pick Up...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tedwilliamsfan

Nov 4, 2008
Picked up this 1939 Play Ball Joe DiMaggio to go along with my Ted Williams RC. Not too sure why the isn't an (OC) qualifier, but I'll take it either way. Here's a scan:

joedrc39-2.jpg

Goes nicely with this:

tedwilliamsrc.jpg

Now I see why people like vintage so much. It's been a very long time since I have bought a vintage card and I'm really liking this card. Thanks for the look,

Jim

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Beautiful cards!
You should go for the set, since you have the two biggest cards in it.
The set only has 162 cards (actually 161 since there is no #126) so it's very attainable.

tedwilliamsfan

Nov 4, 2008
Thanks to everyone for the nice comments. I'm going to start picking up lower grade vintage PSA graded RC's for my collection. Next up I'm looking for a 1954 Hank Aaron or Ernie Banks RC.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
tedwilliamsfan said:
Thanks to everyone for the nice comments. I'm going to start picking up lower grade vintage PSA graded RC's for my collection. Next up I'm looking for a 1954 Hank Aaron or Ernie Banks RC.

Now is a great time (imo) to pick up low/mid grade HOF RCs

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
ThoseBackPages said:
tedwilliamsfan said:

Now is a great time (imo) to pick up low/mid grade HOF RCs
I agree with Eric on this.When people start realizing how much stuff that resides in 8,9 and 10 holders are restored you will see a bump in price solid mid grade HOF rookies.Cards graded 5-7 with strong eye appeal and centering are a great value right now.

Members online

Latest posts