Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*CONTEST* Guess ending price, win sketch *IndyMann winner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Well, the timing of the whole Arod thing is pretty bad, but I'd planned on listing this tonight so I did. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alex-Rodriguez-Arod ... 7C294%3A50
$0.99 starting bid 7 day auction that ends next saturday evening for this card:
ARod.jpg

I don't do contests often and I don't sell on ebay much, so hopefully I didn't screw things up too much :p . The contest is to guess the ending price (not including shipping) without going over, 'The Price is Right' style. The prize is a free custom sketch from me as soon as I start taking requests again (have about 4-5 more sketches to finish for people before this happens).

Rules
1. 1 guess per person, post as much as you want, but just guess once on your first post.
2. no editing your original guess post. If this happens I'll have to disqualify you to prevent possible cheating. If you make a mistake, just post again stating the correction.
3. guesses need to be posted before 8 pm friday evening (I may modify this depending on what people think, please give input). I just want to prevent people from posting guesses just before the auction ends
4. should there be any other rules to prevent people from cheating? let me know what you think

Good luck and thanks for looking
Eric

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
Re: *CONTEST* Guess the ending price, win a free custom sketch

$4.91

thanks!

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana

Though today's news does hurt it, I think it should do well. There are A-Rod collectors out there that would want this card. My personal opinion is that it's better than any of those sketch cards that Topps put out.

My guess is be $35.50.

Keep up the good work!

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN

Man, you're making this tough with it being the first one you've sold on ebay!

I'll go with...$10.49? I think it's worth more, but the news this morning will depress the price.

Craig

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008

Good luck with it. I'll say $37.29.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts