Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yet another 2011 BDPP critique

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Has anyone noticed that abunch of the prospects have litterally no information on the back. This product was so rushed, that about 1/3 of the prospect cards have no "scouting report" on the back. When I saw the back of one, while opening a pack, I thought I had an insert. There is so little writing, it looks like the back of a standard GU, know what I mean?

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
This is real bad ::facepalm::

I would have waited until mid-december to get more infos (as for scouting report of every player), and guys in their right uniforms.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
cjb9421 said:
cmnkb8 said:
cjb9421 said:
oh well, theres reports all over the internet...it won't affect any of the cards values. Box prices will be dropping in price soon enough

Fixed.

Nope.

Theres a lot of studs in this product, give it some time...

I know it will go up past the current price at some point, but mark my word, it WILL drop before going back up (eventually). Expect the current $680/case price to drop about $40-$50 on average in the next couple weeks. That's when I'll pick up a few to hold.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
cmnkb8 said:
cjb9421 said:
cmnkb8 said:
cjb9421 said:
oh well, theres reports all over the internet...it won't affect any of the cards values. Box prices will be dropping in price soon enough

Fixed.

Nope.

I know it will go up past the current price at some point, but mark my word, it WILL drop before going back up (eventually). Expect the current $680/case price to drop about $40-$50 on average in the next couple weeks. That's when I'll pick up a few to hold.

I agree. It happened last year if I am not mistaken as well.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
cmnkb8 said:
cjb9421 said:
cmnkb8 said:
cjb9421 said:

Fixed.

Nope.

And one of the main reasons will be because the 2nd day of release is black friday. Wouldn't be surprised if BO puts them at or below $650 for black friday.

Members online

Latest posts