Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

void

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Maybe it's because it's Thanksgiving, but I just had to pick up some cards because the price was too low for a couple of guys I like.

First time I have bought anything off eBay in months.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
There are also quite a few guys who will see quite a drop in their prices, given what they are selling at now. Happens every single Bowman release.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Conversely, the guys I want are still up for some reason. I have to keep telling myself to wait a few weeks before buying in earnest.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
cjb9421 said:
hail2thevictors said:
There are also quite a few guys who will see quite a drop in their prices, given what they are selling at now. Happens every single Bowman release.

Ya people are startng to panic on ol panik....I read utility infirlder somewhere and thats not to my liking, LOL. Prices have really dropped like rocks.

As some else already said..PANIK AT THE DISCO...I bet refractors are 20ish within a week. What goes up..sometimes comes down, and quickly.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
cjb9421 said:
hail2thevictors said:

Ya people are startng to panic on ol panik....I read utility infirlder somewhere and thats not to my liking, LOL. Prices have really dropped like rocks.

As some else already said..PANIK AT THE DISCO...I bet refractors are 20ish within a week. What goes up..sometimes comes down, and quickly.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
cjb9421 said:
hail2thevictors said:

sorry...3x is a computer glitch!

Members online

Latest posts