Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I can finally remove the fanbro.com word censor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I posted that in the MT a few days ago. The site is no more.

I am just glad I didn't even touch the site. The fact that they had to buy their members off with packs of cards threw up a red flag for me.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
What a dick!

I used to pop into that site just to enter their weekly giveaways. Never paid a dime for anything though. Won some hockey GU card once that I sold for $10, so I guess that site was good to me! :lol:

Seriously though, I hope that ******* gets brought to justice.

jdsingar

Feb 10, 2011
These guys are some of the biggest douches in the world. Not only do they steal from people, but they also mock and disrespect people that complain about being stolen from.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
As close to what I could picture in my head....well done dude. I also NEVER grow tired of seeing Dimebag and Randy Rhoads in your avatar/sig :cool:

:D

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
hofmichael said:
And a few members managed to find their way back here.I know of of one who was working for the site that I have lost a lot of respect for.I think the fact they just reappeared here like nothing happened is the part that gets me.

How the hell does this thread get more interesting if we don't get any names? :D

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
hofmichael said:
And a few members managed to find their way back here.I know of of one who was working for the site that I have lost a lot of respect for.I think the fact they just reappeared here like nothing happened is the part that gets me.

like who?

biggosh95

Sep 1, 2010
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
At first the site seemed legit, and I even had a few trades. After awhile the site became over run with what seemed like kids. When they introduced their "boxes" is when I left and came back here. I feel ashamed that I ever came on here and tried to hype that ****** site. I hope they get hit hard with the pimp slap of justice!

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
markakis8 said:
hofmichael said:

like who?

I believe he was refering to me as I was the writer/editor there.

However, I never left here at all.

I know what coastal did there will inevidably cause guilt by association in my direction, but I just have to face the fact that it's just one more way he found to scam on me.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
matfanofold said:
markakis8 said:
hofmichael said:

like who?

I know what coastal did there will inevidably cause guilt by association in my direction, but I just have to face the fact that it's just one more way he found to scam on me.
Actualy Ron my shot wasn't at you at all.We talked via pm.You told me your involvement in the site(which was none of my business but you were still forth coming) and that was that.My target will remain nameless and my previous post will be edited because I don't want a 12 page thread out of it.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
hofmichael said:
matfanofold said:
markakis8 said:
hofmichael said:

like who?

Actualy Ron my shot wasn't at you at all.We talked via pm.You told me your involvement in the site(which was none of my business but you were still forth coming) and that was that.My target will remain nameless and my previous post will be edited because I don't want a 12 page thread out of it.

Thank you hofmichael, this does mean a lot to me. Believe me when I say I am as disgruntle as anyone. He strung me along like everyone else, and I am out of pocket over $500 now. As I told you via pm's, I was simply a hired gun there to write. Perhaps I thought you were talking about me because in hindsight I lost some respect for myself because I allowed him to fool me. I suppose to most, it does not make a difference as I was a part of fanbro and as such probablly deserve what I get from here on out.

By the way, I think it sould be known that Gilmore warned me and I simply did not listen, I was blinded by the premis of making some money writing (which I love to do)...

Members online

Latest posts