Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay user to be careful with...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Just blocked my first person: elvis_decanters

He is aggressive and rude. Won a couple of cards of mine and decided he did not want one of them because he found a higher graded copy, after the auction had already ended. Also made all sorts of demands (including that I play middleman between him and other sellers who if I had to guess already blocked him.) Think his focus is on Japanese players, and primarily Yu Darvish.

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Is it just me or are we seeing more ebay morons as of late with the holidays rapidly approaching? The threads like this seem to be picking up.

Anyway, hope it all works out well for you OP.

yanxyanx

Sep 13, 2008
Riverdale, NY
He has been on my "blocked" list for a long time. In fact, he probably makes the blocked hall of fame for many sellers.

One of the most difficult buyers to deal with.

triplehattrick21

Apr 18, 2010
Denver, CO
These posts are all to funny, I had this fool doing the exact same thing to me about 8 months back, Wanted my cards, but that I was raping him on my asking price. Needless to say, I actioned the card the next week, and got more than what I was asking.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
everyone should keep updating the sticky about these sellers and buyers. My list is stacked

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
jcmint said:
everyone should keep updating the sticky about these sellers and buyers. My list is stacked
Was not aware of such a list. Thanks

Members online

Latest posts